No products in the cart.
Cold weather. Chritmas.
Both call for frost and candy canes. Here’s a great combination of both! 🙂 (by Foodnessgracious.com)
Made with chocolate milk, coffee, and a few other tasty ingredients, this can be made in less than five minutes. It’s yummy Peppermint mocha frappuccino.
- 3 cups ice cubed or crushed
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup extra for coating the glasses
- 1 tbsp smashed candy canes extra for garnishing
- 1/4 cup brewed cold black coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped to soft peak
How to make it:
- In a blender add all of the ingredients except the heavy cream.
- Blend on high speed until well mixed and frothy.
- Pour into two tall glasses and place a dollop of the whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with some extra cocoa powder and crushed candy canes.
- Serve at once with straws and extra candy canes.
Ready for this amazing drink?
Don’t miss out real soon our recipe for candy canes. They are all about Christmas, aren’t they?