No products in the cart.
Lemon is one of the most popular and versatile citrus fruit. Its popularity is owed to it’s refreshing flavor and scent making it a popular choice for flavoring many recipes and perfumes. Lemon is also widely used in all sorts of drinks from teas and cocktails to juices. Along with its obvious use as a flavor, lemon since long has also been used for its medicinal value. A rich source of vitamin C, lemon possess immense health benefits ranging from its antibacterial and antiviral properties to its immune boosting abilities. One of the most common ways to reap the health benefits of lemon is by juicing it. Lemon juice acts as a digestive and a detoxifying agent and helps in cleaning the liver leading to better digestive health.
Lemon juice is also an effective way to reduce weight as it increases the body’s metabolic rate. For people looking to use lemon for its weight loss abilities, drinking lemon juice with warm water on an empty stomach every morning can produce amazing results. Along with the weight loss benefits, drinking warm lemon water every morning also has numerous other benefits.
- As a rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body.
- With its powerful antibacterial properties, lemon juice helps fight infections
- Acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Helps with maintaining digestive health.
- Along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc.
- Helps fight common cold
- Lemon water is also a popular remedy for many kinds of skin problems ranging from acne, rashes and wrinkles to dark spots.
- Lemon juice with warm water helps in quick weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
- Lemon juice is also very effective at cleansing the liver as it promotes the liver to flush out toxins
- Lemon’s anti-inflammatory properties help in fighting respiratory tract infections, sore throat and inflammation of tonsils.
- Lemon juice with warm water helps keep the body hydrated as it provides electrolytes to the body.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
- Lemon juice with warm water is also good for your dental health as it helps with toothache and prevents gingivitis.
- Lemon juice with warm water helps with digestion and hence, helps regulate natural bowel movement.
Ready to juice your lemons?