No products in the cart.
The more practical and quick recipes are, the more time you have to be relaxed and profit from the company of your loved ones.
- 1/2 fresh lasagna sheet
- 2 1/2 cups (75g) baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 large basil leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp granulated garlic
- 6 tbs pasta sauce or tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
How to do it:
- Cut the lasagna sheet in half, and cut each strip in half again. Place the pasta sheets into a bowl, and pour very hot water in it, until it covers all the pieces. Set the pasta pieces aside.
- Chop the spinach and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover the top with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in it for ventilation. Microwave for 1 minute. Take out the spinach and let it rest.
- Grate the mozzarella while you wait for the spinach to cool.
- Mix the spinach with the ricotta, pepper, granulated garlic, and salt. Set mixture aside.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of pasta sauce at the bottom of the mug. Top with a piece of softened pasta sheet. Add some spinach mixture, 2 tablespoons of mozzarella, and a pasta sheet. Continue building the lasagna, ending with a layer of pasta sheet at the top. Sprinkle mozzarella over the pasta.
- Microwave everything for 1 minute 30 seconds. Check to make sure that the mozzarella is melted. If it isn’t, continue microwaving at 15-second intervals until the cheese is fully melted.
Doesn’t it look amazing?
Let us know the result when you cook this, ok?