No products in the cart.
We love this finger food bites! grab a cold beer or a summer cocktail, turn on your favourite summer tune and have a bit of fun!
Here are two simple recipes:
The easiest garlicky-parmesan breadsticks made in less than 20 min – no yeast, no rolling, nothing. It’s just that easy! (by damndelicious.net)
Ingredients: 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted; 4 cloves garlic, minced; 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano; 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme; 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes; 1 tube refrigerated breadsticks; 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F / 190º C. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, oregano, thyme and parsley; set aside.
- Separate breadsticks into 12 strips and twist each strip.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each strip with half of the butter mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture and sprinkled with Parmesan.
Also cheesy loaded onion dip (by Delish.com)
Ingredients: 8 slices bacon, sliced into ½” pieces; 1 onion, thinly sliced; 1 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature; 1 cup mayonnaise; 1 cup shredded cheddar, divided; ½ cup shredded mozzarella; 1 tsp. garlic powder; kosher salt; 1 tbsp. chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º F / 180º C. In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
- To skillet, add onions and caramelize, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, ¾ cup cheddar, mozzarella, all but 1 tablespoon cooked bacon, caramelized onions, and garlic powder and season with salt.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining cheddar and bacon.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 27 to 30 minutes. Garnish with chives and serve.
Ready to have a good time everyone?
Just set the table, get your fresh drinks out of the fridge and enjoy.
Summer’s definitely here!